Top 28 Picks for 2020!
- The Sedgwick County Science & Discovery Center. Exibits, Dome Theator, and Special Events!
& Space Center
- Visitors from across the globe have come to Hutchinson since 1962 to Explore, Learn, Grow!
- A Subteranian learning adventure 650 feet below the Earth's surface in salt deposits!
of Natural History
- Come to the Sternberg Museum and experience a tour with experienced staff!
- Rolling Hills Zoo is open year round and accommodates the entire family, even your pets!
Library & Museum
- Eisenhower Presidential Library, Museum & Boyhood Home. Exhibit space now open!
- The Historic Adobe Museum, constructed of adobe blocks in the 1930's. On Historic Register!
- Collection of artifacts and slides from around the world, to provide cultural enrichment!
- Founded in 1854 on a 640-acre Wyandotte Indian land claim. On Kansas River Southbank!
Dodge City, KS
- Relive the Legend at Boot Hill Museum in historic downtown Dodge City, Kansas!
& the Land of OZ
- Dorothy's House and the Land of Oz began as the result of that typical Kansas friendliness!
& History Museum
- See the world's oldest known mosasaur fossil, sharks teeth and many marine fossils!
- World's Largest Hand Dug Well, an engineering marvel at a depth of 109 feet & 32 feet wide.
- Experience the many exhibits the OZ Museum has to offer. OZ memorabilia, & so much more!
West Mineral, KS
- Dedicated To The Mining Heritage of Southeast Kansas. Dipper capacity 90 cu. yds!
- The "Yellow Brick Road" circles the entire downtown area with over 11,500 bricks sold!
Logan County, KS
Badlands State Park
- These badlands are Kansas most dramatic Niobrara chalk formation you cant miss!
Sante Fe Trail
Museum & Library
- Discover a complete and authentic army post from the 1860's - 1870's Collections!
West Morelank, KS
- Thousands of pioneers forged westward in their quest to a new life in Oregon in the 1800's.
- This award-winning museum in Topeka tells the story of the people of Kansas.
- Check the Hunting & Fishing page for seasons and other area Wildlife information!
- Lebanon is a city in Smith County, Kansas, USA, in the North Central part of the state.
- The Mid-America Air Museum is one of the largest in the USA. Home to over 100 aircraft.
- Lindsborg, known as "Little Sweden", was originally built up chiefly by Swedish immigrants.
- The Combat Air Museum is a Educational Institution & Tourism destination.
- The Sedgwick County Zoo is home to 3,000 individual animals of nearly 400 species.
- Visitors to Yoder can experience what life is like for the largest Amish community in Kansas!
The Flint Hills
- The Flint Hills National Scenic Byway offers incredible views of the tallgrass prairies of Kansas.